A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
This site uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics to monitor website performances and downloads.
- PayPal for donations.
- RevolverMaps to count number of visits.
- More information on Google Analytics cookies can be found here:
- More information on Paypal cookies can be found here:
- More information on Revolver Maps cookies can be found here:
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Just for info, here some link related to cookies management:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9